5. Alexei
6. Dr.Strange
7. Minnesota
8. e.S.
9. Sunndae
Total of answers: 10

Message Board

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Public section » Public forum » What other games are you guys playing?
What other games are you guys playing?
SunndaeDate: Friday, 11-06-2010, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
Awards: 12
Special skills:

Since this week im trying Kingdom Heroes, a free game from aeriagames . Those that know me know that Ive played more games from them and I must say this is the best. It also got a really huge community.

It is a game like world of warcraft just not fantasy based, its historical medieval age game. It dont cost you anything even if u want to be good or just have fun. Ofcourse there are optional things that you have to pay little for if you want them(they can be handy).
I tested this game in the beta version. Today the first EU server got up and all players can join. On the EU server all are leveling from lvl 0 right now so if you join now youre one of the first to play it.

Things i like about this game:
There are really nice events.
Its big but no too big.
Things are easy to understand
Guilds and solo players can attack towns and villages from other countrys(also owned by players), capture them and receive taxes from those that buy stuff there etc
You can buy siege weapons and ships (also sea battles)
Every evening there is a period called ''kingdom war'', the three kingdoms fight eachother here and you get rewards for killing real players. Towns can get lost quite easy sometimes and a whole kingdom may then exist of just a few towns(you have to choose one of the 3 kingdoms to play for at one of the first levels).
You can have up to 6 (CPU)soldiers under your command. You got to level these too.

Just check out their site if youre interested
http://kingdomheroes.aeriagames.com/

What i not like:
There is a technical issue with the servers right now ! biggrin

»-(¯`v´¯)-»

-Sunn.
SpynetDate: Saturday, 12-06-2010, 11:45 PM | Message # 2
Awards: 6
Special skills:

i play WoW sometimes and pes2008. other than that, i study..hows the pvp system in that game?

"Ah, yes, mere infantry - poor beggars..."
Plautus
SilencerDate: Monday, 14-06-2010, 5:35 PM | Message # 3
Awards: 3

playing alot of Heroes of newerth these days,,, kinda like DOTA

very fun

SunndaeDate: Monday, 14-06-2010, 7:22 PM | Message # 4
Special skills:

Quote (Spynet)
..hows the pvp system in that game?

its cool tongue

»-(¯`v´¯)-»

-Sunn.
GólDate: Tuesday, 15-06-2010, 2:58 PM | Message # 5
Awards: 3

i've dust off my fifa-09 and given it a go, so playing some of that at times. good chillllaxin! smile
SpynetDate: Tuesday, 15-06-2010, 7:14 PM | Message # 6
Special skills:

i may give it a try in the summer. once im done ill talk to you about it sun..if u still play it. examaaams..one tomorrow :P

Plautus
SunndaeDate: Friday, 06-08-2010, 0:12 AM | Message # 7
Special skills:

Im still into this game. Last Kingdom War i was best warrior on my nation. Its good fun. Its still beta or somthing similiar but everyone can register and play (and pay :P).

For pvp there is now a war channel where you can travel and quest or raid in the normal world and also attack players from other nations.

lvl cap is currently 120 (which I am). Probably december this is going too raise =). On the european server its a real joy that all players work together from the different nations. US server is bit more advanced but it was open 3 weeks earlier then the EU so that explains =).

Another thing. In this game you sometimes play against real GM's in a event. They have a relative close relationship with the players, some even joined to a guild :P.

In this game all is very friendly.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»

-Sunn.
LecterDate: Friday, 06-08-2010, 0:32 AM | Message # 8
Awards: 0

Im playing looking for a job, tough game, skills don´t matter, its who you know..
ShadDate: Saturday, 14-08-2010, 2:20 PM | Message # 9
Awards: 10
Special skills:

I'm playing some Fifa10 with a good friend of mine and thats pretty much it. Other than that I spend all free days with my woman...and I guess sex doesn't count as a game biggrin
SpynetDate: Saturday, 14-08-2010, 9:00 PM | Message # 10
Special skills:

Quote (Lecter)
Im playing looking for a job, tough game, skills don´t matter, its who you know..

Lecter, I can do as much as to tell you this:

Obstacles are the things you see when you lose focus on your goal. if you fail it means you arent good enough yet. become better. all you need is inside you, not in other ppl. and never, but never, ever ever give up. a bmc knows no such thing as surrender.

wink

Plautus
LecterDate: Monday, 16-08-2010, 3:12 AM | Message # 11
Awards: 0

Spy i really apreciate your feedback but i´m an optimism by nature and I never give up on anything. I´ve had ups and downs on my life and I always managed to move forward always with a smile smile And I´ve never been afraid of risks, taking them and failing, u only learn by doing so. And yes of course i will never surrender, not my style! biggrin
SunndaeDate: Thursday, 21-10-2010, 11:49 PM | Message # 12
Special skills:

Im 1 of the 2 first lvl 150 players in this game on the EU server. Though i only just reached beceause of the AFK system. Whike being afk i didnt game at all and now that i do have a bit time im bored happy

Been keeping my eyes on bf43 but nothing is happening. As if the idea to have it for pc is gone. Im not giving up, still want to play bf43 smile .

»-(¯`v´¯)-»

-Sunn.
StarfiireDate: Tuesday, 26-10-2010, 8:58 AM | Message # 13
Awards: 8

yes idea for pc is gone @ bf43. totally
dry
the main developer/leader switched off bf43 game, they gave it up
Forum » Public section » Public forum » What other games are you guys playing?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: